Jekill & Hyde Australia

I would love to get my hands on the JH exhaust for the R18 but there are no dealers in Australia. Does anyone know someone who'd be keen, ideally on the west coast :)
I tried the local Indian dealer and a few others but no joy. There are some local shops doing custom exhaust but they sound horrible to me and the price is eyewatering considering the cheap parts they use.

I would love to get my hands on the JH exhaust for the R18 but there are no dealers in Australia. Does anyone know someone who'd be keen, ideally on the west coast :)
I tried the local Indian dealer and a few others but no joy. There are some local shops doing custom exhaust but they sound horrible to me and the price is eyewatering considering the cheap parts they use.
I am extremely satisfied with my Hattech exhaust. Have you checked them out? Great quality and sound.

Not sure if they would be allowed to ship out of region, or what the costs would be, but Jekill and Hyde here in Canada provided me with EXCEPTIONAL service when I purchased the exhaust for my r18, and my be able to help, or at least possibly point you in the right direction. If you look up "The Jekill & Hyde Company Canada" on facebook, the contact info is there.

Hey mate, I am in Sydney and would be interested in their exhaust system. Guess, we could team up.

I am extremely satisfied with my Hattech exhaust. Have you checked them out? Great quality and sound.
Thanks, they look good but this would be my second choice. The side pipes look but but this is an after warranty exercise for me. I really like the Freedom Sharktails but they sound awful. Which one of the Hattech did you get and did you order direct from Germany?

Not sure if they would be allowed to ship out of region, or what the costs would be, but Jekill and Hyde here in Canada provided me with EXCEPTIONAL service when I purchased the exhaust for my r18, and my be able to help, or at least possibly point you in the right direction. If you look up "The Jekill & Hyde Company Canada" on facebook, the contact info is there.
They unfortunately don't deal direct. I have been in touch with them already. I will keep on trying to find someone.

H
Hey mate, I am in Sydney and would be interested in their exhaust system. Guess, we could team up.
Happy to team up. I have tried a few dealerships in Perth to no avail. It would suit an Indian or maybe Triumph dealership best I guess. Not sure if Deus in Sydney would be game. Let's keep in touch.

Thanks, they look good but this would be my second choice. The side pipes look but but this is an after warranty exercise for me. I really like the Freedom Sharktails but they sound awful. Which one of the Hattech did you get and did you order direct from Germany?
These sound deeper than the straight pipe fishtails.

Attachments

• rs=w-1300,h-800.jpeg
    rs=w-1300,h-800.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
The fish tail ends look like an add on.
Agreed.
I don't care for either of the FP fishtails.Just a response to the sound of the straight pipe fishtale sound.Although the straight pipe ones would look better with bags.

Attachments

• rs=w-1300,h-800-2.jpeg
    rs=w-1300,h-800-2.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 18
Legend Cone 25 and yes

This is the dealership in Portland Oregon that did my exhaust...

I don’t know if it helps but I wonder if you could have them shipped to an individual here and then have them sent personally to Australia….?

This is the dealership in Portland Oregon that did my exhaust...
Missing Portland. Lived there for many years.

How many Canadian Pesos do they want for those?

Back