Large rear bag, black collection for sale

aicpjim

Site Supporter
Hi folks! I just bought this bag brand new off of eBay and it got delivered yesterday, and when I got it, I realize I should have gotten the smaller version. The large one is just too big for my liking. I don't think that's a good enough reason to return it, as it was my fault, not the seller... Here is the link to the bag on BMW's website. Anyone want it for $310, including shipping to any U.S. address in the lower 48 states? Elsewhere would be a little higher shipping.

Last edited:
Hi folks! I just bought this bag brand new off of eBay and it got delivered yesterday, and when I got it, I realize I should have gotten the smaller version. The large one is just too big for my liking. I don't think that's a good enough reason to return it, as it was my fault, not the seller... Here is the link to the bag on BMW's website. Anyone want it for $320, including shipping to any U.S. address in the lower 48 states? Elsewhere would be a little higher shipping.

More info: I bought it for the luggage rack from Wunderlich that I just installed on the rear trunk of my TC... I should have gotten the smaller bag for that rack.

Back