LMC Oil Cooler - ON HOLD

This LMC Oil Cooler is in excellent condition. It was mounted on my R18 FE for about 500 miles. Selling the bike and this is a take off item. It sells for around $1600. on the LMC website.

https://www.lmc-bikes.de/shop/R-18-Olkuehler-schwarz-eloxiert-p408333184

$1000. film with Free Shipping to the Lower US of A.
Beautiful piece of equipment. Question: Did you feel the bike was running hot...or why did you install it on your bike in the first place if you don't mind me asking?
It's worth the $$$ just for looks, but was heat an issue on the R18s at the time? I have a new 23 with just a few hundred miles, but it never crossed my mind that heat was an issue.

Beautiful piece of equipment. Question: Did you feel the bike was running hot...or why did you install it on your bike in the first place if you don't mind me asking?
It's worth the $$$ just for looks, but was heat an issue on the R18s at the time? I have a new 23 with just a few hundred miles, but it never crossed my mind that heat was an issue.
It works great and looks great. No issues at all. As I stated in the OP, the only reason I'm selling it is because Im selling the bike.

This oil cooler has always been on my wish list... Even at -$600 off retail; it's still way out of reach for me... I'll have to shelve it alongside the 719 Option seat and Roland Sands mirrors...

😞

Back