Look what finally arrived!

I bought these with the bike on 9-29-22. Exactly 6 weeks later everything arrives, just in time for my trip to ride the twisted sisters near Bandera TX this weekend! When I first saw these BMW leg rests, I thought for sure they were going to suck because it didn't look comfortable at all. I was 100% wrong lol, BMW spent a whole lot of time on every aspect of this bike. The leg rests are a complete game changer for me. I'm really excited to run this new windshield, It's the perfect height for me. I'll report back on the windshield after my trip. I did the Heli Bars on Monday and only have a couple hundred miles on them, so far I absolutely love them.

Attachments

• R18 Leg Rests.jpg
    R18 Leg Rests.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • R18 TC Windshield.jpg
    R18 TC Windshield.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • R18 Heli Bars installed.jpg
    R18 Heli Bars installed.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
I bought these with the bike on 9-29-22. Exactly 6 weeks later everything arrives, just in time for my trip to ride the twisted sisters near Bandera TX this weekend! When I first saw these BMW leg rests, I thought for sure they were going to suck because it didn't look comfortable at all. I was 100% wrong lol, BMW spent a whole lot of time on every aspect of this bike. The leg rests are a complete game changer for me. I'm really excited to run this new windshield, It's the perfect height for me. I'll report back on the windshield after my trip. I did the Heli Bars on Monday and only have a couple hundred miles on them, so far I absolutely love them.
That's weird that your TC was delivered with the B windshield?

She looks great and what a great ride! You doing a quick round trip or going to stay over to spend a little more time in the Hill Country?

Back