Look what was delivered today - Freedom Performance!

I sent an email to Freedom suggesting they offer a set with their side-dump collector for the R18.
It would be the one design that would get me to swap out the fishtails.

Well, my local shop's service department had an opening today, so I had them install the exhaust and take out the servo motor for the flappers. This exhaust looks and sounds great!

Well, my local shop's service department had an opening today, so I had them install the exhaust and take out the servo motor for the flappers. This exhaust looks and sounds great!
What did the Service Shop charge to do the exhaust work? The exhaust system sounds good and looks great on the bike..

$400 to remove/replace exhaust and take off servo. It took them 3+ hours and they said the Freedom exhaust is a bitch to install. By way of comparison, he said they do the Vance & Hines mufflers all the time and they take 15 minutes. But they all agreed that they prefer the way the Freedom Performance look and sound.

$400 to remove/replace exhaust and take off servo. It took them 3+ hours and they said the Freedom exhaust is a bitch to install. By way of comparison, he said they do the Vance & Hines mufflers all the time and they take 15 minutes. But they all agreed that they prefer the way the Freedom Performance look and sound.
Did that $400 include the servo eliminators? btw. great vid !

Back