Luggage rack to replace passenger seat?

Does BMW offer a luggage rack that would replace the passenger seat? I'm envisioning the tubular type rather than flat plate style, and I never have a passenger. Thanks.
Just noticed that they're sometimes called "solo seat" racks.

Last edited:
Does BMW offer a luggage rack that would replace the passenger seat? I'm envisioning the tubular type rather than flat plate style, and I never have a passenger. Thanks.
Not yet. There is a post with a Triumph Speedmaster one That fits. You should measure the distance between the 2 screws and try something similar

Sailor Lite envisioning the tubular type rather than the flat type? Duty rack, perhaps??

BMW doesn't make accessories and ask to contractor compagnies to make them and put a BMW badge on it anyway.

BMW doesn't make accessories and ask to contractor compagnies to make them and put a BMW badge on it anyway.
Yes, of course, but when the BMW badge is on the accessory the buyer gets some assurance that it actually fits and that there's a reasonable warranty - regardless of the actual manufacturer.

Yes, of course, but when the BMW badge is on the accessory the buyer gets some assurance that it actually fits and that there's a reasonable warranty - regardless of the actual manufacturer.

I'm not writing now as a producer, but as a user who has been riding BMW motorcycles for over 20 years. Very often the accessories of companies specializing in a given field are much better than the branded ones. Companies often choose a manufacturer with good quality on whose products they will earn the most. But many companies produce the same accessories of much better quality and design because they have been specializing in it for years

Back