Made trade from classic to bagger

Why was rain keeping you from riding longer? Doesn’t the bagger have a huge fairing to block the weather?
The wet roads had a lot of leaves and pine needles from the storm that passed through. I just didn't feel comfortable riding on a new bike with new tires. Where I live, the roads are curvy so between being wet and littered with leaves and pine needles, I decided to cut my ride short. Even with it raining, It was warm enough to ride with it being in the high 50s. The fairing did keep me fairly dry.

Congratulations! I'm hit and miss on forums lately and didn't see your original posts so a belated welcome! I'm guessing that's your Classic at Eurosport?

Congratulations! I'm hit and miss on forums lately and didn't see your original posts so a belated welcome! I'm guessing that's your Classic at Eurosport?
Yes, I traded at Eurosport. Whoever buys that Classic will be getting an excellent bike. I had no problems with it. The first service and the annual service was performed at Eurosport.

Congrats that is a sweet looking machine! I wish I could get a TC with the same color scheme...
I really like the looks of the Bagger. It came with the Comfort Seat High, as an option, which I hope is comfortable. I had a Corbin Classic Solo (heated) and Pillion on the Classic which I liked. I'll be selling the Corbin and if the Comfort Seat isn't to my liking, I'll buy another Corbin.

I did the same, but with a Ducati Multistrada after the Classic and before the Bagger. Crazy.

Happily in the B world now with no intention of leaving.

See you on the road!

Attachments

• C81D9A49-1021-4F66-9F28-EAD12CD90703.jpeg
    C81D9A49-1021-4F66-9F28-EAD12CD90703.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
I really like the looks of the Bagger. It came with the Comfort Seat High, as an option, which I hope is comfortable. I had a Corbin Classic Solo (heated) and Pillion on the Classic which I liked. I'll be selling the Corbin and if the Comfort Seat isn't to my liking, I'll buy another Corbin.
I’m interested in the solo Corbin for the Classic when you want to let it go.

Back