Metzler ME888 Tire Pressure

51rhC

Site Supporter
I just switched to the Metzler ME 888s on my TC. Can anyone provide information on tire pressure recommendations?

I just switched to the Metzler ME 888s on my TC. Can anyone provide information on tire pressure recommendations?
Hi, I did the same before a recent trip of 9,000 odd kms, ran same pressures as per log book & very happy with the tyres, I have 2022 TC. Cheers

The manual and TFT list 42.1 psi front and 46.4 rear, however, Metzler states not to inflate past 40 psi on their website.

The manual and TFT list 42.1 psi front and 46.4 rear, however, Metzler states not to inflate past 40 psi on their website.
I think the 40 max is when popping it on the bead ... it says something like that real small on the side of the tire ...

Would those who are using the Metzler ME888s be willing to share the tire pressures that you are using?

I’m primarily interested in longevity. I was disappointed with how quickly the stock Commander IIIs wore down.

I don’t have them but I personally wouldn’t go to a higher PSI than the one stated by the manufacturer on the tyre wall. That is the maximum tested safe limit on the tyre.

Back