• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Motorcycle transport recommendations

TodkaVonic

Elite Member
Hey everyone,

We relocated 2000 miles to the left. Western Wisconsin to the coast of Oregon. I have three motorcycles and an open motorcycle trailer which need to get out here in the next 6 months. Any recommendations?

thanks

R2K

Elite Member
Hey everyone,

We relocated 2000 miles to the left. Western Wisconsin to the coast of Oregon. I have three motorcycles and an open motorcycle trailer which need to get out here in the next 6 months. Any recommendations?

thanks
Rent a pickup truck and put one in the bed and two on the trailer and drive them out.

R18Art

I almost had a similar situation but we bought a house closer to where we already lived. But I planned to trailer out 2 of them and have a buddy and I ride the other two. I'd pay for his airfare back. That was the plan....

TodkaVonic

Elite Member
Need to ship as I can't take several days to drive. It'll all be paid for by my employer, so, within reason, it's not about price. Has anybody worked with a particular shipper that he/she and recommend?