Mustang Seats - Weekender

Gaylord Poe

Premium Member
MONTHS ago I got on Revzilla's email list to let me know when the BMW branded weekender seat would be in stock. I just now got the email! But that was pre-Corbin for me so if anyone's looking they're in and Revzilla's email says stock is limited,

BMW Weekender Seat R18 2021

Black

Item # 10003112

I put in an order for the Weekender seat at my local BMW dealer two weeks ago and it came in last weekend. Initially they said it could be over a month so if Revzilla runs out try your dealer. You might be surprised.

And it’s not available?!? My order was canceled by Revzilla. Huh. More waiting
You might just be a little early. I just received the notice (below) a little while ago. Call them?

Hi Gaylord!
As of 08/26/2021 @ 08:42AM this product is now available for purchase! It can be purchased online by using the link below. Hurry though, stock on this item may be limited!
Black
Item # 10003112
Our Price: $649.00

Found a Lower Price? We will match it. Submit a Price Match Request
Stay up to date on deals, new gear and news by following us on Facebook! or bringing deals straight to your inbox
Two Wheels Down,
-TeamZilla

Thank GP but now it's saying out of stock. I got the email as well and used the link. Either they were misinformed about availability or sold out in a couple hours.

MONTHS ago I got on Revzilla's email list to let me know when the BMW branded weekender seat would be in stock. I just now got the email! But that was pre-Corbin for me so if anyone's looking they're in and Revzilla's email says stock is limited,

Black

Item # 10003112
Hi Gaylord-How do you like the Corbin ? Did it take very long to get ? I am wanting a Cross Country Seat, but they seem to be backordered and out of stock. . . . .

Hi Gaylord-How do you like the Corbin ? Did it take very long to get ? I am wanting a Cross Country Seat, but they seem to be backordered and out of stock. . . . .
My Corbin Solo Seat is excellent. Depending on the options you choose, they take about 3 weeks to make and get delivered.
Ruth_Corbin_2.jpg

I love my Corbin solo seat. Have owned several…good quality product. Delivery time is seasonal but usually 2 to 4 weeks.

Just to follow-up, I returned the weekender seat to Revzilla. It's just too big and I can't get over the look. My backside is doing fine on the Fastback. For the rare instances when Mrs. TodkaVonic and I ride together, I'll switch back to stock. When the bobber kit arrives, I'll sell the Fastback.

Just to follow-up, I returned the weekender seat to Revzilla. It's just too big and I can't get over the look. My backside is doing fine on the Fastback. For the rare instances when Mrs. TodkaVonic and I ride together, I'll switch back to stock. When the bobber kit arrives, I'll sell the Fastback.
I might be interested in buying your Fastback. Keep me posted.

Back