Nelson-Rigg Route 1 Weekender Bag

Picked up the Nelson-Rigg Route 1 Weekender Bag. For the most part, I am happy with it. Have it mounted to the bike on a Roadstyler luggage rack. I think on the bike looks it fine.

I don’t like where they put the zipper to expand it. I have a Nelson tale bag, also a tank bag and the zipper is on top. For some reason, Nelson-Rigg put the zipper on the bottom of Route 1 Weekender. This puts it under the strapping. There is no way to expand the bag. Without unstrapping it and taking it off the bike. This is entirely useless I'm not taking the bag on and off the bike.

Outside of that. I am very happy with the storage it gives me. I think it looks fine.

Ride safe

William

Attachments

• R18 Nelson-Rigg Route 1.jpeg
    R18 Nelson-Rigg Route 1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • R 18 Nelson-Rigg Route 1.jpeg
    R 18 Nelson-Rigg Route 1.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 38
Got that same Nelson-Rigg mounted on a Rocket 3 with RoadStyler backrest/rack. Looks really good and am very satisfied with it. It is not waterproof and comes with a cover.

I mounted a very similar but a bit smaller Cortech tail bag on my R18FE with a RoadStyler backrest/rack. The Roadstlyer backrest/rack for the R18 is a bit smaller than on the Rocket 3 so I just wanted to go down in size just a bit. The Nelson-Rigg would have been totally fine as well...

Picked up the Nelson-Rigg Route 1 Weekender Bag. For the most part, I am happy with it. Have it mounted to the bike on a Roadstyler luggage rack. I think on the bike looks it fine.

I don’t like where they put the zipper to expand it. I have a Nelson tale bag, also a tank bag and the zipper is on top. For some reason, Nelson-Rigg put the zipper on the bottom of Route 1 Weekender. This puts it under the strapping. There is no way to expand the bag. Without unstrapping it and taking it off the bike. This is entirely useless I'm not taking the bag on and off the bike.

Outside of that. I am very happy with the storage it gives me. I think it looks fine.

Ride safe

William
Looks very nice on the bike

Back