New leg rests installed, quite happy!

Grand Rapids, MI; but you can order from any BMW dealer.

I’d love to find a dealer (if any are watching this) that has them in stock. I’ve waited a month and my dealer said they’re still back ordered in Germany. He mentioned 90 total of the leg rests are back ordered by USA dealers that hav not been built yet.

I ordered my leg rest in October. Considering canceling my order. I've grown accustomed to using the engine guard when I feel the need to stretch my legs.

Wow. A bit industrial up close. Plumbed-on washboards? Don't knock it till you've tried it, I know, but I am not convinced that they are safe either. I cannot imagine getting my legs off them in a hurry should I need to. And one size fit all?

Wow. A bit industrial up close. Plumbed-on washboards? Don't knock it till you've tried it, I know, but I am not convinced that they are safe either. I cannot imagine getting my legs off them in a hurry should I need to. And one size fit all?
I had the same concerns, after install and riding the concerns were negated. it seems counterintuitive but to me they are actually an improvement over standard/traditional highway pegs in ease of use.

As a "harley" rider you supposed to go fast and brake late, then yell at the drivers.

Those over-the-top leg rests look nice and are probably worth it. I opted to remove the stock boards and replace with long boards that allow my feet to be positioned about 5 inches further forward.

Back