New member saying Hi

Hi all,

New member here from the UK saying hello :) I collected an ex display R18 Classic today and I love it.

I’ve been riding GSA’s since 2004 and I still have a 1250GSA Which is a keeper. I test rode a standard FE and did 100 miles on it and didn’t want to give it back. What a machine o_O

I’ve been reading through this great forum absorbing information like a sponge :)

I hope to be an active member on here.

earlier today...

cheers

Jon

Welcome and congratulations! You sure look like a happy owner! Do you know what modifications you are going to do?
Well I’m going to fit a backrest for my girlfriend (sissy bar) that has a small rack as well and look to reduce the buffeting if possible but will probably remove the screen as buffeting and cure is a Pandora’s box of pain.

Its a beauty for sure. If you like chrome accents to enhance the wow factor, Wunderlich has some.

Congrats on the new bike. As others have said, you look very happy. Many here also have the R18C and R1250GSA combo. Great pairing. My R18C FE gets the most use in the stable. I'm just flat out attached to that bike. It's a little imperfect, a bit quirky, and a ton of fun. The combo is nearly irresistible to me! If you like yours even half as much, you'll still love it. Ride safe and have fun!

Back