New Owner from Singapore

HI All,

I'm Patrick from Sunny Singapore.

After a long consideration between the FXDR/Rocker, M109R and the R18.
I just signed for a 100th Edition of the R18 in Singapore over the weekend.

Hoping to learn more from the fellow owners/ex-owners about the R18 since it's not a new bike anymore..
Looking to make some customization to the R18 (while keeping the stock parts in storage once changed)

Not new to riding and have a few bikes in my current stable(really blessed for them).
the R18 sort of completes the stable of bikes to own(and its a 100th Edition)..

Welcome Patrick, congrats on the new bike, there’s lots of good information on the forum. Post some nice pictures of your bike when you pick it up 👍

Welcome Patrick and congratulations on your new ride. The R18 is a fine machine and you will enjoy her very much. I had a M109R from new since 2008 and that was also a special bike, which I sold last year and bought the R18B.
Coincidentally I had a sentimental moment the other day and I saw she is for sale again at a local dealership.
I wish I had a bigger garage.
Anyway, enjoy the site and your new ride mate and post a picture like Rufus said.

Given the tax system in Singapore, I can't imagine how much and R18 would cost over there...
crazy list price of S$75,800 with all the taxes/Certificate included. OTR price
or US$55+k or Euro52k+

U guys are so lucky that's its less pricer over at your country...
Price of 1 here can buy 2 R18..

I've lived and worked in Singapore. Owning a bike or a car there is criminally expensive but they do it for a reason....all those people on a tiny island owning a car it would be 24/7 gridlock... Do you take your bikes for a blast to Malacca or KL and beyond?

I've lived and worked in Singapore. Owning a bike or a car there is criminally expensive but they do it for a reason....all those people on a tiny island owning a car it would be 24/7 gridlock... Do you take your bikes for a blast to Malacca or KL and beyond?
Yes. Will be hitting up to KL end of this month.

Getting the R18 on "May the Force be with you" Day

Back