New R18 Classic on Springtown, Texas

WaydeG

Officially took possession today of my 2021 R18 Classic. I'm north of Ft Worth, Texas in a small community (Springtown) of about 3500 folks. Already got a "what the heck is that" inquiry as I topped off the tank. The hour long ride home was pretty exhilarating with a heavy crosswind to contend with. After not riding for about 18 months, it took a little caution, a little patience and I have to say I was a bit nervous until halfway through the ride home. Looking forward to meeting anyone near North Texas.

Congrats on the new ride WaydeG!!! This is Rajesh from North texas too, i live in Irving,TX.
Would love to catch up, will message you.
Also, the BMWDFW group has a breakfast meet every Saturday from 7:30am to 8:30am in Original Pancake House, chk out this link. Note: There is no membership reqd for brkfast rides. I am a member in BMWDFW and I’ve been a part of few meets and its fun to catch up with all the experienced riders.

Pls post some pics of your ride once you get time.

Cheers, Ride Safe!!

Rajesh

Officially took possession today of my 2021 R18 Classic. I'm north of Ft Worth, Texas in a small community (Springtown) of about 3500 folks. Already got a "what the heck is that" inquiry as I topped off the tank. The hour long ride home was pretty exhilarating with a heavy crosswind to contend with. After not riding for about 18 months, it took a little caution, a little patience and I have to say I was a bit nervous until halfway through the ride home. Looking forward to meeting anyone near North Texas.
Welcome to the forum. My cousin lives in Mingus nr Thurber to west of Ft Worth. Was over there visiting him from the UK only last week. Enjoy the new ride.

Congrats on the new ride WaydeG!!! This is Rajesh from North texas too, i live in Irving,TX.
Would love to catch up, will message you.
Also, the BMWDFW group has a breakfast meet every Saturday from 7:30am to 8:30am in Original Pancake House, chk out this link. Note: There is no membership reqd for brkfast rides. I am a member in BMWDFW and I’ve been a part of few meets and its fun to catch up with all the experienced riders.

Pls post some pics of your ride once you get time.

Cheers, Ride Safe!!

Rajesh
Thanks, Rajesh. Looking forward to catching up.
WG

Attachments

• IMG_5295.jpg
    IMG_5295.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Back