New R18 Classic Owner

Its funny that you mention that because my dad was looking at getting the Bagger, and we were trying to see if we'd be able to get the same deal as the classic, but unfortunately couldn't.. for now..The .
The bagger is the model they have the most unit in the inventory. Maybe they just cant give huge discount on 2022 models yet.

Here is a inventory list of a Canadian dealership, and this list can pretty much represent all the BMW dealerships in Canada.

1659470184253.png

According to the dealership I went to that's exactly the case. Most dealerships right now are doing demo discounts still on them though.
Maybe they just cant give huge discount on 2022 models yet.

While comfy, I think it'd be cool if there's a way to retro fit or if someone makes a kit for the Pure and Classic to have suspension like a B
yes and the suspension is not as compliant Love the B

According to the dealership I went to that's exactly the case. Most dealerships right now are doing demo discounts still on them though.

While comfy, I think it'd be cool if there's a way to retro fit or if someone makes a kit for the Pure and Classic to have suspension like a B
Talking big bucks

Back