New R18 owner from Spain

Hi guys, here I am, just got my new R18 this Wednesday from the dealer to home, 100 km (55 miles). I‘ll ride tomorrow some hours for knowing it better.

I had a BMW K100 RS during 8 years and a Kawasaki Zephyr 750 during 2.

I have had a Sportster XL 1200X for the last 12 years, a good bike.

I’ll try to ride both the HD and the R18 next months, until I get used to the R18, or whatever.

I’ll read your posts and experiences with this great bike.

Regards

0FDDBEE7-424F-4E28-B2E3-3C22832D97AD.jpeg

Hi guys, here I am, just got my new R18 this Wednesday from the dealer to home, 100 km (55 miles). I‘ll ride tomorrow some hours for knowing it better.

I’ll try to ride both the HD and the R18 next months, until I get used to the R18, or whatever.

Regards

View attachment 9169
the black engine block looks great

Regards

View attachment 9169
Preciosa moto. ¿De qué parte de España? Yo tengo la r18B.

Hola, welcome and your machine looks great. The engine cosmetics are super. Still waiting for the ice and snow to melt here in the Rockies, it will be about 4-6 weeks before we can get out.

Buena ciudad. Yo soy de Alicante, aunque vivo en USA parte del año.
Que interesante, me habría gustado vivir alguna temporada en USA pero nunca he tenido la oportunida.

Buenos recuerdos de Alicante, estuve haciendo parte de las fachadas de la nueva terminal del aeropuerto y estuve por allí un año.

Back