Noco NLP30 battery upgrade Amazon prime

• Thread starter Deleted member 2560
  • Start date
Sorry to hear you had a problem. What happened?

If I was to switch to Li; hands down, it would need to be an approved battery from BMW with the BMW charger.

I see too many Li knock-off batteries catching fire here in the City; a battery failure could easily extend from your garage and into your home. I would be sleeping with one eye open...

I’m sorry, what problem have YOU had with the battery?

Interesting how the argument pivoted. At first is was a “Chinese fire hazard”
Once shown BMW is implementing the technology, it became “some Chinese knock off”.
I have asked twice, please tell us what experience(s) you have had with NOCO batteries.

No, the individual that keeps calling them knock offs and fire hazards. I use these batteries, if someone on this forum has personally had an issue, and not read what some yahoo did with a unknown brand lithium battery and an improper charger, I would like to know. As of yet, no one has come forward with a personal negative experience. I completely understand if someone doesn’t want to use one, I was skeptical 10 years ago when I used the first one ( not a NOCO, but a lithium battery). Since then I haven’t looked back. All I am asking as a forum user/contributor is, if you are going to trash something, please be able to substantiate it.
Thank you

Back