oh my...papers!

alticam

Morning,

Might be stupid or funny to some but where do you stash your papers in a classic?

Taking of the seat needs tools, taking of the right side is easy but already fully packed.

Where do I stash my papers like insurance, owners papers and such?

Roger

I usually ride my classic without the saddle bags so I have the same issue. Where I am, the only thing that you are required to show is license, registration and proof of insurance. Proof of insurance is acceptable to present with your phone. I took a picture of my registration with my phone and have considered that "good enough". Not sure if this is officially considered adequate, but I figure if the bike numbers match the picture of the registration which matches my license and insurance, I'm OK unless the police are in a mood to harass me.

I usually ride my classic without the saddle bags so I have the same issue. Where I am, the only thing that you are required to show is license, registration and proof of insurance. Proof of insurance is acceptable to present with your phone. I took a picture of my registration with my phone and have considered that "good enough". Not sure if this is officially considered adequate, but I figure if the bike numbers match the picture of the registration which matches my license and insurance, I'm OK unless the police are in a mood to harass me.
because of the habbit, never thought about that. Normally I take copies of everything with me, but copies on my phone is essentially the same I guess. Thanks for the tip. :)

where I live insurance cards and registration is not enough and all docs are at least A4 or letter size, need a big wallet ;)
Ah, yea my registration (not sure if they're the same in all US states even) is about credit card size when folded twice. Insurance is about that size. Have it on my phone, but just prefer a paper copy. R18B now, so I have a small pouch I keep in a saddle bag permanently with docs and spare chargers/mini flashlight and whatnot. Everyone seems to require bigger/more everything outside the US though lol.

Ah, yea my registration (not sure if they're the same in all US states even) is about credit card size when folded twice. Insurance is about that size. Have it on my phone, but just prefer a paper copy. R18B now, so I have a small pouch I keep in a saddle bag permanently with docs and spare chargers/mini flashlight and whatnot. Everyone seems to require bigger/more everything outside the US though lol.
Screenshot 2022-11-22_15-59-39-384.pngthe reason why i am asking :)

Back