On board USB

Daverj

Hi all
Not collected my R18B yet and just wanted to check if there is a USB port within the phone cubby for charging on the move, if so is it a normal cable or a special one,
Thank you

Hello mate. I recall watching some YouTube videos a little while ago and there appears to be one small USB connector at the bottom of the phone compartment. Funny enough I have seen a few reviews saying it is a wireless charging compartment, which is not. It does has a small integrated fan to keep things cooler. Wire wise you probably get one of those bendy ones from Amazon, however, I would probably remortgage and buy the OM the dealer may be able to order for you or order from an independent dealer like the one in the picture.
I hope this helps and good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_9794.png
    IMG_9794.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 12
That does not sound bad at all, thank you for sharing.
I could swear I saw once a cable for £64.00 in the official Motorrad UK website hence I thought I would need to remortgage to buy one. LOL.
I will be needing one eventually so I will give the cheaper option a go and see what happens. The other one I saw was for EUR 32.00 on another Motorrad website.

Back