• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

open Left hand electrical enclosure

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1789222567#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter cheeseBagger
  • Start date Start date

cheeseBagger

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
44
Location
Cola, SC
Visit site
Bike
r1200c
I am troubleshooting my left heated grip (not working), and need to open that enclosure. Had to order a small Torx set - it's on the way now. But wanted to ask about actually opening that piece after removing the screw. Does it clip in? Where am I sticking a small flathead to open it up? Anyone have images of that please? Thanks in advance
 
I dowloaded the BMW Beachbar handlebar installation document and followed the instructions; it's pretty detailed, and I didn't have any loss of functionality after reassembling the grips and electrical connections.

Shoot me a DM if you need me to e-mail the instruction documentation; however, you should be able to find it on the Motorrad site.
 
Back
Top