Ordering from LMC Bikes

"VAT" is called "Sales Tax" in the U.S.
I agree with MilwDave. Noone should pay sales taxes (VAT or Sales Tax) on items sold outside of the business location. In this case, LCM Bikes should not charge taxes, as merchandise is going outside of the EU and they are exempt from paying them. So If they charge that money..., you can call that whatever you want. :)

I agree with MilwDave. Noone should pay sales taxes (VAT or Sales Tax) on items sold outside of the business location. In this case, LCM Bikes should not charge taxes, as merchandise is going outside of the EU and they are exempt from paying them. So If they charge that money..., you can call that whatever you want. :)
Have you ever heard of Amazon?

We are talking about taxes added, taxes are taxes.
Does it matter who you are required to pay them to?
Sure, but in Europe VAT should not be charged to items shipped outside of the European Union. So, if you go to any European online store ( BMW, for example), and put your Address in the US, you will see how VAT Is deducted from the bill, but often shipping does not compensate for the savings.
I hope this info helps!

Sure, but in Europe VAT should not be charged to items shipped outside of the European Union. So, if you go to any European online store ( BMW, for example), and put your Address in the US, you will see how VAT Is deducted from the bill, but often shipping does not compensate for the savings.
I hope this info helps!
If I bought things from the left of mount suvias and sold them in Madagascar with shipment through the West side of Yakama would my little brother be taxed for being younger than my sister with the big dog.
This just proves my point, as I have said before, this clown is ripping you off.
Unknown-7.jpeg

Last edited:
Wunderlich has an option for 300 bucks, but of course as usual it’s a back order situation. The plastic one didn’t start to bother me until recently but I’m going to be keeping my eye out for different options. It’s interesting though, I think the full bike picture of the Wunderlich America page is showing the stock oil cooler. They do have a good close up photo that transitions between stock and Wunder though.

Last edited:
LMC is offering a 10% discount on their Facebook page for a few days during the holidays.

From 24.12. . 21-26.12.21 you will get 10% discount on all items in our online shop 🎄🎁
Just enter the discount code "LMC-XMAS21" at the end of the order.

👇To the online shop here 👇

(This offer is not applicable for resellers)

----‐-----------------------------------------
#xmasrabatt #weihnachtspecial #rabattaktion #lmcyourbikecustomizer #merryxmas

I also have experience with LMC.
23.11.2023 I ordered an oil cooler. On the website there was no information on how to pay and I only received an order confirmation, so I sent an email asking how to pay. A week later I received an email with an invoice, which I paid through my bank.
Again, nothing happened for a week.
I wrote another email saying that I don't need the part urgently, but I would like to know when it will be sent (before Christmas it is always a mess with packages).
On 7.12.2023 Hans wrote to me that he would send it next week.
On 20.12.2023 I wrote again that nothing had arrived.
On 29.12. I received an email with a scanned DHL ticket and a question if the address was correct. I confirmed and asked for the tracking number when it was sent. Nothing....
Yesterday I contacted him again and today I received the same DHL ticket in the mail with the only word ''shipped''
My request for tracking and a reminder that he sent me the same picture a month ago was again not answered.
Usually shipments between DE and CZ take a week.
I wouldn't mind if they wrote that they are overloaded so it will take longer time, I waited 11 months for a Wunderlich rev counter, but they were straight with me and I knew where I stood.
I have to say that I am really annoyed with LMC's approach.

I love their work. it is true. craftmanship! I had planned on ordering a seat, a rear fender, and possibly front and rear wheels. However, I've had a small order placed for over a year with no movement detected. All of these problems that customers are experiencing make it difficult to commit to ordering from them.

I love their work. it is true. craftmanship! I had planned on ordering a seat, a rear fender, and possibly front and rear wheels. However, I've had a small order placed for over a year with no movement detected. All of these problems that customers are experiencing make it difficult to commit to ordering from them.
Agreed, and the language barrier shouldn’t be an issue with online translations. But there seems to a lack of attention to detail that makes every transaction time consuming and then you need to worry that they shipped the correct parts.
Great parts, frustrating dealings.

I want that oil cooler now... My wife is German, so language barrier would not be an issue, just convincing her I need it after she sees the cost :(
Language barrier is not an issue.....their approach to the customer and communication is an issue.....based on other member's comments i am afraid that i will be happy if i will receive it before the summer season. Until then, my €1,600 paid in November is up in the air.....

Language barrier is not an issue.....their approach to the customer and communication is an issue.....based on other member's comments i am afraid that i will be happy if i will receive it before the summer season. Until then, my €1,600 paid in November is up in the air.....
Can you not recall the order? You have consumers rights and especially since the trade was done via distant purchase. Check your countries rules but there are international agreements for this purpose since we all buy good these days from all over the world. I believe you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after the goods has been received which the seller needs to do within the time frame established in the contract. If no time frame was agreed, the maximum a seller can take to deliver is 30 days.

Sending a DHL sticker to prove they delivered within the 30 days is bs because it does not have a tracking number and they know it. If you paid by credit card you have even more protection. This is provided by the card issuer not the bank, i.e Master Card, VISA and so on. If you paid by bank transfer I am afraid there is little your bank can do as you initiated the transfer but do check with them.

I am not sure how much you desire this oil cooler but if they don’t play fair then why on earth do they think they deserve your hard earned cash? Up to you really.
Best of luck.

Back