Phone mount ram mount, how you guy installed it?

Try the quadlock system. You must buy the entire kit: 1)Specific Phone Case (what makes very minimalistic the look because there is no permanent base or case on the handlebar); 2) Handlebar mount; and 3) Antivibration device, for not to damage last generation smart phones (is very very important because our bike “rocks”). About the GPS, no comments

Hi i'm looking for idea to install phone mount + GPS (Ram mount) to R18 bike. I'd prefer a clean look, not too much.
Please share some photo, models, idea. Thank you
I just installed two 1" RAM balls on the handlebar for the phone & GPS mounts. Wiring them for power is trickier because I want clean wiring that won't look like crap when the phone or GPS are not in use. So far I've ran power from under the LH side cover, under the tank, to the GPS. I haven't decided yet how I'll run power to the cell phone, but that cable will also be used for the GoPro as well. I'm still designing the mount for the GoPro.
In the photos below, the two mounts are installed. But then I realized that they were too high, so I pivoted them down, as shown in the photo with just the Tomtom GPS.

phone & GPS mounts.jpgR18 with Tomtom GPS.jpg

I have used the Zumo 660 Auto Mount in Motorcycle mode, along with a USA Gear Handle Bar Device Mount 17mm ball, and a ROAM handlebar mount for my Iphone. They both work well, and I can even hear the GPS if going very slow.

Attachments

• Zumo 660 & Ram.jpg
    Zumo 660 & Ram.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Zumo 660 & Roam mount.jpg
    Zumo 660 & Roam mount.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 30
Back