Phone mounts

Here is how I set up my @spconnect mount for my iPhone 12 Max Pro. It is the only way it fits without hiding the speedometer. Here the chrome version with the anti-vibration gimmick.

Let's see what you guys did with yours.

Attachments

• 48F3AB64-1486-4679-BA94-6BA93A9F4120.jpeg
    48F3AB64-1486-4679-BA94-6BA93A9F4120.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 81
Where did you buy the mount?

I like this one.
Ahhhhh... for the good ol' days, when everyone didn't have a wireless umbilical attached to them and going down the road was about GOING DOWN THE ROAD, without being harassed.
The only reason that I wanted a phone mount on my bike(s) is in case I want to use it's GPS capabilities. I don't make or answer phone calls while riding. In fact, I also have no use for playing music while riding and, yes, I know that I'm in a small minority on that last statement.
Hmmmmm... funny thought just came to me.... I suppose the very young nowadays sees "old" movies with people using wired telephones, attached to a wall or sitting on a desk in the same light as we current seniors saw people in older movies, cranking up a telephone and asking Mabel [the operator] to connect to some other local resident, as another local listened to the conversation on a "partyline". I'm picturing Micky Rooney movies, June Lockhart in Lassie, the Marx Brothers....

Last edited:
Ahhhhh... for the good ol' days, when everyone didn't have a wireless umbilical attached to them and going down thje road was ABOUT GOING DOWN THE ROAD, without being harassed.
I agree!! Like many, I work absurd hours filled with lots of stress. I ride my bike to escape that whirlwind schedule and stress. Who needs anti-anxiety meds when you have a gorgeous bike to ride and decompress. My phone holder is my pocket. I look at the phone only after my ride.

Ahhhhh... for the good ol' days, when everyone didn't have a wireless umbilical attached to them and going down the road was about GOING DOWN THE ROAD, without being harassed.
The only reason that I wanted a phone mount on my bike(s) is in case I want to use it's GPS capabilities. I don't make or answer phone calls while riding. In fact, I also have no use for playing music while riding and, yes, I know that I'm in a small minority on that last statement.
Hmmmmm... funny thought just came to me.... I suppose the very young nowadays sees "old" movies with people using wired telephones, attached to a wall or sitting on a desk in the same light as we current seniors saw people in older movies, cranking up a telephone and asking Mabel [the operator] to connect to some other local resident, as another local listened to the conversation on a "partyline". I'm picturing Micky Rooney movies, June Lockhart in Lassie, the Marx Brothers....
My ring was 2 longs and a short.

I agree!! Like many, I work absurd hours filled with lots of stress. I ride my bike to escape that whirlwind schedule and stress. Who needs anti-anxiety meds when you have a gorgeous bike to ride and decompress. My phone holder is my pocket. I look at the phone only after my ride.

This is exactly correct. Put the phone away, like way, way away. In a bag on silent. Keep it charged for emergencies and to check in from now and then and that's about it. Riding time is off-limits to texts and pages and "did you know that your automobile warranty was about to expire?" calls.

This is exactly correct. Put the phone away, like way, way away. In a bag on silent. Keep it charged for emergencies and to check in from now and then and that's about it. Riding time is off-limits to texts and pages and "did you know that your automobile warranty was about to expire?" calls.
Still my favorite.

Attachments

• 81GuZtqXJFL._AC_UL320_.jpg
    81GuZtqXJFL._AC_UL320_.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 7
My phone is mounted via a system called Quadlock and my phone is using Google maps for GPS and it all works beautifully….

Back