Photochromic Sunglasses

I have Wiley-X photochromatic lenses and use them rarely, they don't get dark enough for me in full daylight. But my eyes are overly sensitive to light, so they may work great for others.

I ended up ordering replacement lenses from Revant Optics for my Wiley X Tide sunglasses. They are crystal clear safety glasses for night riding and sunglasses in the day. I'm really happy with them and it saves me the need to pull over and change glasses at dusk. They cost me less than $50 and the installation was easy.

I ended up ordering replacement lenses from Revant Optics for my Wiley X Tide sunglasses. They are crystal clear safety glasses for night riding and sunglasses in the day. I'm really happy with them and it saves me the need to pull over and change glasses at dusk. They cost me less than $50 and the installation was easy.
Any link? Please. Thanks in advance

I never liked photochromatic lenses because they don't tint in the car - or behind anything that blocks enough UV light to prevent them from darkening.

I just ordered a try-on kit from flyingeyesoptics.com for prescription lenses with clip-ons. My current prescription sunglasses are badly out of date, and uncomfortable after long periods under a helmet. I'm hoping the bendy-thin temples are easier on my ears.

I never liked photochromatic lenses because they don't tint in the car - or behind anything that blocks enough UV light to prevent them from darkening.

I just ordered a try-on kit from flyingeyesoptics.com for prescription lenses with clip-ons. My current prescription sunglasses are badly out of date, and uncomfortable after long periods under a helmet. I'm hoping the bendy-thin temples are easier on my ears.
Yeah, I understand that drawback. I only use these for motorcycle use. I have different sunglasses for driving.

Back