Picture of machined clutch and brake reservoir covers installed on chrome

I'm loving that Chapman Mity Master wrench set, R2K. I have a little wrench I picked up from Home Depot which does the job, but, man, that's an impressive kit.

//maybe I can drop a hint to Mrs. TodkaVonic?

Last edited:
I'm loving that Chapman Mity Master wrench set, R2K. I have a little wrench I picked up from Home Depot which does the job, but, man, that's an impressive kit.

/https://chapmanmfg.com/products/wood-case-mity-master-set-v2-chapman-mfg
//maybe I can drop a hint to Mrs. TodkaVonic?
Cool, a tool thread. Seriously I swapped most all my tools over to Wera a few years ago. Love everything. Still have my Kline screw drivers, but I have a feeling their days are numbered.

Sorry you are disappointed with them
Oh, I'm not really disappointed with them. I'm definitely keeping them. Just acknowledging that they're sort of silly for the price. But they do keep with the theme of the side cover pieces, which I really do like.

Cool, a tool thread. Seriously I swapped most all my tools over to Wera a few years ago. Love everything. Still have my Kline screw drivers, but I have a feeling their days are numbered.
I love these screw drivers, the ratcheting ones with exchangeable tip that converts to a small handle is extra nice

Well I installed the covers. At first I wasn’t thrilled but after I backed up and got some decent light on the bike I’m satisfied. $300 is steep but they seem to be high quality and go well with the other Roland Sands paraphernalia I installed. I initially had some weeping around the clutch cover but after I reseat it everything was fine.

As far as tools go I’m using this torx set from Amazon. $20.00 and so far so good. My only complaint was that I wish the box locked more tightly but for $20.00 it works great. I keep it in a saddle bag just in case.

5E197AD9-E1BE-4ACF-BF49-9BCAFA6DE335.jpegFF63D812-5F78-4846-AF9F-232F4C21B051.jpeg791C5784-DB4F-4255-B2EB-342BC480066F.jpeg

Back