r 18 classic riders backrest

hi, from aussie land ,any one know where to get riders backrest for r 18 classic, not passenger, passenger backrest from wunderlich australia is 1300 dollars , very pricey

Check out a company in Poland called RoadStyler. They offer a backrest for the OEM seat. Their prices are very reasonable even the shipping charges. it might take a while to get to you though. The cost is between$82 and$98 depending on style. Don't know about the shipping to Australia.

Last edited:
hi, from aussie land ,any one know where to get riders backrest for r 18 classic, not passenger, passenger backrest from wunderlich australia is 1300 dollars , very pricey
I got the Weekender seat made by Mustang seats along with the backrest on my Classic.

Attachments

• 50B1FD3C-5360-4AF6-8F46-99980486BB87.jpeg
    50B1FD3C-5360-4AF6-8F46-99980486BB87.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

I really like these folks.
No sales tax
Free shipping
10% Military Discount.

Right, crazy shipping cost, but the backrest was around 73 Euro after online discount so the whole thing including crazy UPS shipping costs was 208 Euro. Not bad really compared to some of the alternatives.
I must be doing something wrong. When I put it in my shopping cart, applied the discount code, it still came to 339 Euro, or about 388 dollars, shipped to South Carolina

It’s a weird site. I paged through several pages with the same backrest/rack with progressively lower prices and then with the 25% discount code. Relevant bit of the online receipt attached.

Attachments

• CE93E199-1CF1-4D2C-AEFE-157AAF877340.png
    CE93E199-1CF1-4D2C-AEFE-157AAF877340.png
    818.5 KB · Views: 25
I just went directly to Mustang's website and they don't have any seats for sale for BMW's later than 2019 models.
Hi, SC here too. Mustang (and I believe RSD) sells through BMW Motorrad dealers exclusively … part of the licensing agreement. I bought my full Mustang set at MoC in Charlotte. They should have inventory! Congratulations on the bike!

It’s a weird site. I paged through several pages with the same backrest/rack with progressively lower prices and then with the 25% discount code. Relevant bit of the online receipt attached.
Did your item get delivered? Everything good with install/ quality?

Motea seems suspicious…. Reviews on this business aren’t great.

I love the idea of Craftride’s design as a detachable sissy since the wife doesn’t ride with me often but wants the extra comfort and security. Ultimately hoping this solution is the way to go.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm posting this for anyone else that is looking for a rider backrest. I found utopia motorcycle: https://utpr.com/collections/bmw
Called them, emailed them, ordered and received the backrest within a week. Fantastic product and actually makes a difference. I had never heard of them, but someone posted in another thread on R18 forums.

Back