R18 B / TC Installation of ROCTANE Rear Case Filler Panel

It sounded like they missed sending it as part of the kit; I spoke to Russell at Max. I used hardware and rubber buffers that I picked up at the hardware store, while I wait for the correct hardware to arrive.

It sounded like they missed sending it as part of the kit; I spoke to Russell at Max. I used hardware and rubber buffers that I picked up at the hardware store, while I wait for the correct hardware to arrive.
Thanks. I looked up the part number for the panels on their parts fiche, I can’t get it to come up.

I went down to my local dealer, they looked up the part and said zero in the US, x amount in Germany ( I forgot). Then they said for whatever reason that they couldn’t sell it to me. Guess I will call MAX. :-|
I had to get parts from Germany through MAX .. and it was surprisingly fast ... sub 3 weeks and I am on the other side of the US from MAX.

Hello , I ordered the parts on 26/10 from https://www.pieces-bmw-moto.fr/, using the references I receive them Friday.
Bonjour , j'ai commandé les piéces le 26/10 chez
https://www.pieces-bmw-moto.fr/ ,en utilisant les références. Je les reçois Vendredi.

Désignation -------------------------------------Référence------------Prix Unitaire TTC-- Qté---Prix TTC
BMW - TAMPON EN CAOUTCHOUC-----------07 14 6 841 695---------2,04 €-----------10-----20,40 €
BMW - CACHE BLACK--------------------------77 31 5 A7F 049-------117,00 €------------1----117,00 €
BMW - VIS CYLINDRIQUE M5X16-8.8-ZNNIV-07 12 9 907 412----------1,61 € -----------8------12,88 €

;)

Last edited:
I went down to my local dealer, they looked up the part and said zero in the US, x amount in Germany ( I forgot). Then they said for whatever reason that they couldn’t sell it to me. Guess I will call MAX. :-|
The kit had to be ordered from Germany as well; if you decide to order it from Max BMW, try asking for Russell, he was extremely helpful during the ordering process and is familiar with the kit at this point.

Russell just emailed me yesterday, stating that the missing rubber buffers arrived; I temporarily used automotive rubber buffers to install my panels. I'll replace them on a cold wet weekend day when riding isn't ideal... Should take less than hour, as I really only need to remove the side cases, to get to the screws in order to slide the panels up and out and replace the buffers.

Back