R18 Classic cruise control as standard from factory.

I just got the confirmation from BMW that R18 classic is equipped with cruise control as standard from factory, but i see some video clip on R18 classic some has no cruise control.. so confusing. So who order classic model? Does is come with cruise control standard like BMW's said. Thank you

I just got the confirmation from BMW that R18 classic is equipped with cruise control as standard from factory, but i see some video clip on R18 classic some has no cruise control.. so confusing. So who order classic model? Does is come with cruise control standard like BMW's said. Thank you

The R18 classic come with cruise control as standard. The R18 first edition not but it was available as an option, I believe though for first orders not in all countries. Mine is equipped with it.
The major differences between R18 and 18 classic is the price, cruise control as standar, windshield, bags, smaller front wheel and mufflers.

Guys can you check the end of the (R18 classic) exhaust pipe.. I see four screw that lock something like baffle (db killer) .. interest to see possibility to remove it.

The screws are in there pretty deep, you'd need a right angle screw driver tool or a long and small ratchet with the correct screw driver head on it to get in there.

R18_muffler_baffle.jpg

Back