R18 Front Wheel Stand?

May still be worth eating the cost of the rear stand and get the combo Hornig stand. Since the Pitbull doesn’t work and the Hornig combo seems to be the only off the shelf stand that works with the R18 to lift front and rear wheels off the ground.

Otherwise you may need to craft something on your own.

I can actually work around not having the front stand for now. However, the rear stand has a bar that can be used as a lift point, and I already have a small jack that might be able to be used for that but I still have to test that out.

I use a Condor wheel dock with my R18 Classic.

I do use a Pitbull front stand on my S1000R. Is the goal something to lift the front wheel off the ground, or just steady the bike like a wheel chock? My Pitbull has a lot of adjustment where it mounts to the suspension fork, so it does have some way to expand it, though I've not personally tested it on the R18.
Condor works great

I can actually work around not having the front stand for now. However, the rear stand has a bar that can be used as a lift point, and I already have a small jack that might be able to be used for that but I still have to test that out.
I tested it out and my jack works perfectly in conjunction with the Hornig rear stand. I can have both wheels off the ground at the same time.

Back