R18 Heritage project completed

Love it ... especially the gas can .. nice touch !!!

EDIT: Also really like the 'Ochsenaugen' turn signals ... got them on my Shovelhead Chopper ... really tempted to fit them on the R18 as well.

Morning,

When can we expect a release for the larger gas tank? You posted a video a year ago and I notice you got it working pretty well!

list of items to buy from BMW:
- 24L fuel tank from the Bagger model
- insulating mats under the tank
- rubbers for the frame under the tank
elements from the inside of the tank were moved from the 16L tank
we did:
- front mounting adapter
- rear mounting adapter
- middle leather belt with a decorative element and a fastening element for the front adapter
- Heritage tank pad
I also recommend: replacing the fuel line with a 2-3cm longer one
ps. We can deliver items made by us

For future reference, do you have a price in mind for all of that? Or is this encouraged to be a sort of kit build?
many users may find it difficult to move the tank on their own. therefore, I recommend that you consult your BMW service center in advance to see if they will undertake it. if you order original parts plus adapters from us
BMW will give the prices of its parts and I will give mine. the sum + service works will be over 3000€

TBH I saw all the hi fi nonsense done by many other companies who were involved, probably one other than yours actually live upto the HERITAGE the rest lost the plot :D

Amazing detail, looks like a world war soldier motorcycle. You can throw money at almost everything but you cannot buy class. This bike is classy (in the context of heritage) ! Keep it up!

Back