R18 TC or B?

pbosik

I enjoy my R18 (original) so much, that I am considering trading my RT in towards a TC or a B. Anyone have both ? Meaning a R18 cruiser and a TC or B? Am I crazy for considering this? 🤔

Not crazy (y) It was a logical decision for me, now it's fully justified, the R18 TC is a bit more.. stately.. but jamming on the R18 FE makes me feel more like Chuck Yeager than ever... each is my absolute favorite when i'm riding it.

I have the R18 FE and a triple black R1250RT. I love having both and they Are totally different. I think the R18 TC is too similar to the R18 FE or C. With the R1250RT I think you cover the full range of motorcycling with the exception of Pure sport bike. I freely admit I have not rode the TC and I do not have the experience you Requested but it’s really hard to bet the R1250RT for sport touring.

I have the R18 FE and a triple black R1250RT. I love having both and they Are totally different. I think the R18 TC is too similar to the R18 FE or C. With the R1250RT I think you cover the full range of motorcycling with the exception of Pure sport bike. I freely admit I have not rode the TC and I do not have the experience you Requested but it’s really hard to bet the R1250RT for sport touring.
I have to agree with you! This happens to me, when rational thinking is replaced by desire, lol. The RT is the best of both touring & daily riding.

I enjoy my R18 (original) so much, that I am considering trading my RT in towards a TC or a B. Anyone have both ? Meaning a R18 cruiser and a TC or B? Am I crazy for considering this? 🤔
I had an R18C FE that I traded for a R18B. Love it! I also have a HD Road Glide. I think that should cover it. Good luck with your decision.

I have ridden 200 miles, since I got the TC. I must say, after adjusting the shifter, and figuring out the display, suspension, etc. This thing is fantastic! So damn comfortable, and my gf loves the bike too.

Back