R18 TRIKE

Gerard

Premium Member
Sorry in french.
No display yet on the Shif Custom web site.
Beautyful work to my eyes.

BMW-R18-Trike-Shif-Custom-2-768x512.jpgBMW-R18-Trike-Shif-Custom-4-768x512.jpgScreenshot_20220717-151421_Chrome.jpgBMW-R18-Trike-Shif-Custom-3-768x512.jpg

Last edited:
As you folks know,I am a sidecar fan.
I gotta say,I really do not like trikes in any form(easy guys, just me)even SlingShots,CanAms and HDs but,
I really like what they have done here.A functional work of art.Beautiful pictures.I would be curious as to the price.

48000 € + the bike.
Not cheap but they did a superb job.
This project could hardly be street legal in France.

Last edited:
Curious, it'll be interesting to see how they incorporated the oil cooler into the trike design, regarding radiator location, size, active cooling, possibly increased oil capacity requirement to go with it.

Curious, it'll be interesting to see how they incorporated the oil cooler into the trike design, regarding radiator location, size, active cooling, possibly increased oil capacity requirement to go with it.
Oh,no.This one has a radiator that carries 5 gallons of oil.

Just kidding;)

To each his own, but I think that R18 backwards trike is ugly as s**t. The lines between the gas tank and whatever all that sheet metal is about in front of it don't flow. The ass end looks like someone needs to change their diaper. To me the thing looks like someone bolted together a 1930's Indycar front end with a motorcycle and the result is incongruent.

My 2C

Back