R18 with Pro-Race exhaust?? Opinions

I have the full system and in my opinion it’s the absolute perfect system for this bike. Bren tune and intake and this thing flies. The color is perfect and the weight savings is nuts. I waited 4 months to get these and worth every penny.

Attachments

• F0EF2DF1-0454-4534-8E68-06E5CF36C19C.jpeg
    F0EF2DF1-0454-4534-8E68-06E5CF36C19C.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 257
W
I have the full system and in my opinion it’s the absolute perfect system for this bike. Bren tune and intake and this thing flies. The color is perfect and the weight savings is nuts. I waited 4 months to get these and worth every penny.
Hat screen are you running on that headlight?

Where did you get these ?
Ive been looking online and cant seem to find anyone in the US that sells them

Not sure in the US but in the UK you can order the set from the BMW dealer. I made the enquiry a little while ago as I was toying with the idea of replacing the original set up with the V&H ones and the Pro Race came on the conversation as the showroom had a bobber R18 version with those installed.

Have a look at the below as an example.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/39399229...486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Best of luck.

I bought them 2 months ago, the short exhausts.

I like the sound, I think they could be a little louder than the Screaming Eagle Street Perfromance of my 48 Sportster, and they sound less than a pair of Vance and Hines short shots,

These short exhausts come without baffles and you can put them easily.

It is needed to remove before a mount where the fish tail exhaust is fixed.

My advice, choose rightly the torx key for removing screws, they are glued and if you use a wrong number, you’ll broke the head of the screw.

Got them on my bike in Black £205 collected from Ramsey in Cambridgeshire where Pro-Race guys are based, brilliant pipes and so much lighter!

I am literally about to order the full titanium system... I don't know why I'm so hesitant. Can someone help me get off the fence about this upgrade... I have the OEM fishtails which I think make the bike unique, but I have the DNA kit and the BT Moto stage 1.... Soooo I'm thinking this is the next best thing to do and I love the sharp turn on the exhaust vs the OEM round style header.

I don’t have them as I have a B and I prefer the long exhaust style. Having said that, I saw a bobber at the dealership with one of these and they looked sick and sounded even better when the guy cranked the engine on. If you like the looks of it and the way they sound then pull the trigger. If down the line you change your mind you can always sell them as second hand and you can recuperate a bit of your money so all is not lost. Life is too short, do it and enjoy them.

Back