R18B how do you open gate ?

Pierre

Hi,

each time I go back home, I have to remove glove to find remote command in my pocket and press button to open the gate, quite annoying.
Did you find alternative to embed a remote control on bike to open gate or garage door.

On my previous bike, I added a button below seat connected to remote control wired to battery after contact. Very convenient.

I m quite suprised this topic has not already be treated

Bye

Morning Pierre, wouldn’t have even considered removing a glove as a ‘biggie’ myself in the overall scheme of things. That’s possibly why it’s never been discussed.

Hi,

each time I go back home, I have to remove glove to find remote command in my pocket and press button to open the gate, quite annoying.
Did you find alternative to embed a remote control on bike to open gate or garage door.

On my previous bike, I added a button below seat connected to remote control wired to battery after contact. Very convenient.

I m quite suprised this topic has not already be treated

Bye
What bike do you have? If you ride the B or TC would the fob fit on the phone charger compartment? If you do and it does then I would have expected you to be able to open the flap and press the fob without removing your gloves. I am also assuming the fob and gates does not have a proximity mechanism.

In my case I have to park on front of my garage dismount the bike and open the garage’s doors and then get back on the bike and drive her in. I can live with that.

I always wear a jacket and keep the garage door opener in an outside pocket, button on the outside.
Then I just press the button through the fabric, works well with my controller type.
Nothing clever here, but thought I'd mention it. :)

I always wear a jacket and keep the garage door opener in an outside pocket, button on the outside.
Then I just press the button through the fabric, works well with my controller type.
Nothing clever here, but thought I'd mention it. :)
Same system here, simple and it works !!

Back