R18B speakers

Sancho

Is it normal for the rear speakers to play bass only? If it is, is there any way to eliminate that? The marshall system on mine is crappy, very high treble on the fairing speakers and no real sound on the bag speakers. Thanks!!

I originally had "BASS" selected within the audio profile; I've since changed it to "BALANCED" and found it sounds a little more, I guess balanced, opposed to the bass thumping sound...

I can say it sounds better than the HD systems, buddies love how the Marshall system sounds in comparison.

Is it normal for the rear speakers to play bass only? If it is, is there any way to eliminate that? The marshall system on mine is crappy, very high treble on the fairing speakers and no real sound on the bag speakers. Thanks!!
Saddle bag speakers are subwoofers. If bass is not preferred it shouldn't be too difficult to find a set of regular motorcycle speakers as a replacement. I have a TC and have considered switching the saddlebag subwoofers with the top case speakers.

Saddle bag speakers are subwoofers. If bass is not preferred it shouldn't be too difficult to find a set of regular motorcycle speakers as a replacement. I have a TC and have considered switching the saddlebag subwoofers with the top case speakers.
Can we hear the music good and clear without the subwoofers? My local dealer has a bagger without the upgraded stage1 system, only two speakers on the fairing.

I originally had "BASS" selected within the audio profile; I've since changed it to "BALANCED" and found it sounds a little more, I guess balanced, opposed to the bass thumping sound...

I can say it sounds better than the HD systems, buddies love how the Marshall system sounds in comparison.
Agreed Better than stock HD systems there are customs out there that are super killer

Can we hear the music good and clear without the subwoofers? My local dealer has a bagger without the upgraded stage1 system, only two speakers on the fairing.
I have a TC and with the bass settings lowered the sound system still performs very well. Never rode a bagger so I honestly don't know how much more sound a TC may have due to its trunk speakers.

I changed out the dinky stock subwoofers, with their 4 ounce magnets and propensity to bottom out at any higher volume, with Skar Audio subs with massive magnets. Sounds a lot better. Not perfect, but better.

Back