Rabaconda tire changer

fleabag

I'm super happy with this tire changer. With multiple bikes, it’s turned out to be an excellent investment. At 6,000 miles, the front tire was shot on the bagger. I had it dismounted and remounted in about twenty minutes. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_5066.jpeg
    IMG_5066.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5064.jpeg
    IMG_5064.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5065.jpeg
    IMG_5065.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29
I'm super happy with this tire changer. With multiple bikes, it’s turned out to be an excellent investment. At 6,000 miles, the front tire was shot on the bagger. I had it dismounted and remounted in about twenty minutes. Highly recommended.
Thanks for this review. I'm looking at buying the Rabaconda tire changer as well. Probably an obvious question, but I presume that you went with the Street Tire version and got the BMW adaptor? Any other optional parts from Rabaconda that you would recommend? Thanks for your help!

Thanks for this review. I'm looking at buying the Rabaconda tire changer as well. Probably an obvious question, but I presume that you went with the Street Tire version and got the BMW adaptor? Any other optional parts from Rabaconda that you would recommend? Thanks for your help!
Yes, the street bike changer is the one you want for an R18. You don’t need the BMW adaptor since the front and rear wheels use axles. The adaptor that comes with the kit, they call it the universal adaptor, should work. I don’t remember if they include bead grease with the kit or if you must order it separately, but you need some.

Back