• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Rear shock

PhilBret

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Just finihed installing the shock . I used 2 out of the 4 spacers . Will see . Now going to have a look at the falk .

PhilBret

Site Supporter
Elite Member
All done . Test tomorrow . The hyperpro springs for the fork are 22mm shorter then Originals ! I don t like that . I ve installed them anyway . I will see how it rides on turns. The original spacer in the fork is 20cm long 38mm Diam for less then a mm thickness. I might increase that spacer length 22mm if needed.
The Black T (Hyprerpro) rear Shock is the same lenght as the BMW one .
In order to lift the bike i ve ordered the Hornig X518E for the rear . then i used a standard jack i have for the front bellow this Hornic frame . Works great .

PhilBret

Site Supporter
Elite Member
First impression after first test drive . 50km on twisty road with some section very deteriorated. I don t know if i lost ground clearance but i did not feel it at all . Still firm ! Fork much better on routh pavement . i did use 2 of the 4 1mm spacers on rear Shock . I could have used none .
95KG fully dressed . I don t regret my buy at all . Plenty (too many) settings i have to play with which will improve the drive for sure.

PhilBret

Site Supporter
Elite Member
After few days riding the bike . I am glad i did that move . I did not loose any ground clearance at all . I recommand . No need for any spacers for the rear shock . And for the fork springs, the manual is strange , the important values are on the back of the manual booklet. oil level in the tube, compressed without the Spring . Should be 13cm bellow the top of the tube . Since i did not know that value , i put the same oil volume which was in the fork originally. May be one day i ll check it , but since i don t feel the need as it rides great , it ll stay like that for the time being .