REGIONAL TC Groups

I don't know how the phone app works but don't you see under my message where it says 2022 R18TC Manhattan Matt and underneath that line where it says Los Banos, CA?
In any case, you did it right and I see it under your posts that you are in NYC area.... Too bad that you're on the wrong coast ;)
Neither do I see it. Using my phone, so perhaps that's the difference.

Neither do I see it. Using my phone, so perhaps that's the difference.
I bet it is but at least I see your signature line on computer that you are in Franklin, PA... Thanks for doing that...
Let's encourage other members we meet up here to do the same so we all know who is where...

Again, everyone PLEASE put your location info under your signature or Avatar so it will be there permanently for future visitors, riders who did not have a chance to view this thread!
So every time you post on any other thread or sub-forum of this group everybody reads your post will be aware of your general location. This is not a privacy issue since you will not be posting your full mailing address.
If I knew someone with a handle of TCRIDER is located whether in San Francisco, USA or in Southampton, UK it does not specify your exact location but rather gives an approximate geographical location to your fellow riders to have an idea.
Who knows we all may meet new friends to ride with on our cool bikes?
Let's try please!
If you go to anyone’s profile, you can see the location they entered on their profile. As others have mentioned, apps that view the forums may not show signatures.

But, it could be nice to have a map where you could see where everyone was located. Both the signature & the profile view are a bit ad-hoc to curate a meaningful list especially as people put in general areas that may not translate easily. I’ve used Proxi for this, but it does require a specific location rather to render it. People could pick something reasonably close to where they are to avoid sharing their own address.

Spooky that you mention this because I was thinking of doing the same for the UK folks the other day since I am aware 70% of the owners across the models in this forum are US based.
It is a good idea to put your place, at least the country where you are based, on the signature so I for example can spend a little time among the active UK members and send an invitation for a ride out or something and extend that invite to all UK members I may not know about or forgot about which other UK members can then made me aware of.
In the UK my good man. Cambridge area

If you go to anyone’s profile, you can see the location they entered on their profile. As others have mentioned, apps that view the forums may not show signatures.

But, it could be nice to have a map where you could see where everyone was located. Both the signature & the profile view are a bit ad-hoc to curate a meaningful list especially as people put in general areas that may not translate easily. I’ve used Proxi for this, but it does require a specific location rather to render it. People could pick something reasonably close to where they are to avoid sharing their own address.

Sure but I didn't want to dig up everybody's location one by one by clicking on their profile and researching for it.
I was trying to offer a solution for an easier way for us to see if a member is close by to our area.
Again saying London, UK or San Fransisco, CA does not risk to expose anyone's home address or cause disturbing privacy issues. It is general info but still enough for me to determine that one of them takes 10 hr flight for me and the other one is only 1 hr of bike ride away.
That's the whole point.
It's not mandatory but I thought it will be a good idea to do this whether in the signature or under avatar etc...
gain just for those who'd like to meet or at least know where the other R18 forum members are from...
That's all. Ride safe everyone!

Spooky that you mention this because I was thinking of doing the same for the UK folks the other day since I am aware 70% of the owners across the models in this forum are US based.
It is a good idea to put your place, at least the country where you are based, on the signature so I for example can spend a little time among the active UK members and send an invitation for a ride out or something and extend that invite to all UK members I may not know about or forgot about which other UK members can then made me aware of.
Hi I'm based in York UK if there are other members near me

Back