Removing Rear Wheel on Bagger?

LCRC18B

Has anyone removed the rear tire on a Bagger or TC? I have the Kern-Stabi lift. Will that get it high enough to get the tire/rim out? Just wanting to make sure it will clear the fender, etc....

I haven't had to remove my rear wheel; however, I'm guessing that you can complete the majority of the wrench work in freeing the rear wheel while secured on the Kern-Stabi, then perhaps lift the bike via the Kern-Stabi with a floor jack/lift in order to clear the rear fender.

Looking at the wheel set instructions, it does state a lift stand as a required tool; however, it doesn't hint to the required height.

I haven't had to remove my rear wheel; however, I'm guessing that you can complete the majority of the wrench work in freeing the rear wheel while secured on the Kern-Stabi, then perhaps lift the bike via the Kern-Stabi with a floor jack/lift in order to clear the rear fender.

Looking at the wheel set instructions, it does state a lift stand as a required tool; however, it doesn't hint to the required height.
Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and purchased a lift to jack up the bike on the Kern-Stabi.

Back