Rocktane windshield

I have a new 2024 Rocktain on order I have yet to received it but I am looking for a windshield. I looked at the BMW and they want $1160 for the kit to fit the Rocktane. Which involves moving the turn signal indicators. I don’t want to spend that kind of money on a windshield. When I could’ve gotten the faring model. I prefer a simple classical look of a windshield. Does anybody have any leads on finding and mounting windshields on the new Rocktane?

Don't take this the wrong way; but, why not pull the trigger on a Model B vs the ROCTAINE if a windshield is already on your wish list..? You'll get your windshield, plus some added speakers, navigation, music, etc.. Anyway, I love the look of the ROCTANE; a third party windshield may take away from the overall stunning look...

Good luck with the new purchase and welcome to the R18 family; what color did you choose..

Don't take this the wrong way; but, why not pull the trigger on a Model B vs the ROCTAINE if a windshield is already on your wish list..? You'll get your windshield, plus some added speakers, navigation, music, etc.. Anyway, I love the look of the ROCTANE; a third party windshield may take away from the overall stunning look...

Good luck with the new purchase and welcome to the R18 family; what color did you choose..
I second this. I believe the Roctane is a topless B but then again, that fairing may not be everyone’s choice.
Good luck with whatever you choose.

Metallic black

Iam now checking out the B model. I wonder about the differences. A larger gas tank which I prefer. Are the wheels the same size?
I think the B fuel tank may be a tad larger but I could be wrong. Front wheel on the B is 19” compared to 21” on the Roctane. Not sure about the rear one. I think the B is 16”

Go to the BMW Motorrad USA website and open the models tab and then the group, model(s) you are interested in can then be researched. There are also endless other site options if you simply search a particular model and include "specs/specification" in your query.

click

Maybe select the model of bike, based on the type of riding you are planning on doing and whether or not wind protection, navigation and music is something that you are looking for while on the road; I went with the Model B for most of the reasons mentioned above, but I also like the color details and the overall look over the Transcontinental (TC). With that said - the ROCTANE is a pretty bad ass looking bike as is....

Shopping for a new bike is always fun.. My wife points out ALL THE TIME... I should just get what I want, and not worry too much about the price difference; because in the end, I'll windup spending more money getting what I truly wanted anyway if I settle in the beginning.

Below are the numbers side-by-side (somewhat): NOTE: The Model B has integrated ABS, it was cut off on the bottom..

1697973462764.png

Back