Roland Sands Vintage Solo Seat by Mustang

SPR

Site Supporter
Evening

I've searched the forum but failed to get a definative answer about the Roland Sands Vintage Solo seat by Mustang - pictured below

Could anyone who has it answer the following .... I've the possibility of getting one but want to try and avoid buyers remorse :)

1. Is the height the same as the standard seat ?
2. Does it push you forward or is the same ?
3. Is it comfier than the original ?

SOLOBLACK3_1200x1200.jpeg

Hi Simon,
I have the RSD vintage seat on my classic and i can confirm it's definately comfier than the standard seat, it's also LOWER than the standard seat. Whether it pushes you forward more or not i don't know as mine has been on my bike since i bought it (i have the standard seat but don't use it). However given the profile of the seat i'd suggest the RSD version does push you slightly forward as the standard seat has a more flatter profile..IMG_4204.jpeg

Reactions: SPR
Hi Simon,
I have the RSD vintage seat on my classic and i can confirm it's definately comfier than the standard seat, it's also LOWER than the standard seat. Whether it pushes you forward more or not i don't know as mine has been on my bike since i bought it (i have the standard seat but don't use it). However given the profile of the seat i'd suggest the RSD version does push you slightly forward as the standard seat has a more flatter profile..
Thanks Chris

Lower isn't good for me so I did the right thing passing on the seat :)

Back