Scissors ✂️ jack

What would be an inexpensive solution to lift either a R18 TC’s front or rear wheel for air inflation or cleaning?

Redline 1,000 lb. Motorcycle Mini Frame Jack​

Model: RE-FJ

Attachments

• Redline_Scissor_Frame_Jack.jpg
    Redline_Scissor_Frame_Jack.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 20
I guess what I really meant to ask was, for the Redline jack mentioned above, where under the Transcontinental would it be placed for either the front or rear wheel to be lifted slightly, and would the jack work by myself or also would it also need wood blocks or such along with it to prevent any damage to the bike?

I guess what I really meant to ask was, for the Redline jack mentioned above, where under the Transcontinental would it be placed for either the front or rear wheel to be lifted slightly, and would the jack work by myself or also would it also need wood blocks or such along with it to prevent any damage to the bike?
I am trying between my busy schedule to see one of the Redline jacks in person.Buying online, it's a crap shoot,may cost a bit to return but on the other hand,the price is nice.There was another thread that someone recommended a Harbor Freight unit.I pretty much want to be able to clean the wheels.My wheel dock holds the bike straight up so no issue w/oil changes.All the R18's are a heavy bike.That being said.I don't want to damage something or kill myself in the process:ROFLMAO:

I am trying between my busy schedule to see one of the Redline jacks in person.Buying online it's a crap shoot,may cost a bit to return but on the other hand,the price is nice.There was another thread that someone recommended a Harbor Freight unit.I pretty much want to be able to clean the wheels.My wheel dock holds the bike straight up soon issue there.All the R18's are a heavy bike.That being said.I don't want to damage something or kill myself in the process:ROFLMAO:
Please post back if you find a good solution!

BMW R 18 ( K34 ) Обслуживание мотоцикла​

Copy above than paste to YouTube than enter and play.he use every tool from bmw special tool.
.professional.

That’s a really nice setup Black Dog. I know those are 10mm studs like you said but are they of a particular kind? They look pretty thick. Also, does the jack itself have any holes for the studs or are they simply resting on the jack? I’m not seeing scissor jacks on Amazon with holes on the surface.
Don't expect answers from BlackDog, he's not here anymore (sadly)

Back