Screen and dials not lighting up until handlebars straight?

Just updating again for those interested - bikes been in for 52+ days and still not done being repaired. Wiring harness replacement they're saying is very complex on the bike. Anyone else have anything like this performed in the past and have a time frame?

Not so sure I'm feeling too good about this. It's a shame since I love the bike, but it's been sitting in there for quite some time. Some have been recommending I take some more serious options to handle this but I'll have to think it through. Love the dealership it's at so I don't doubt they're trying their best.
I had problems with my 2021 R18FE. Bought it in Oct of 2021 and in the first year and a half of ownership I was without the bike for approximately nine to eleven weeks total.
It had to do with waiting for parts from Germany, but if it happens again, for any reason, and they will ask me to show patience for weeks and weeks at the time, I will definitely contact BMW of N America.
Lemon law or orange law, I refuse to be subjected to their delays and amateurish practices, especially when it comes from a premier manufacturer like BMW.
They will own what is now mine. They will reimburse me for the last dollar I paid for this product, and all in good faith. No questions asked! I will not settle for anything less than a buyback .
Once again, if I knew then what I know now, I would have never, ever buy this motorcycle. I'm saddened to make this statement since 11 of my 42 motorcycles have been beemers.

Back