Seat Swap

My Corbin Solo arrived today.

The seat itself is top quality BUT the metal bracket on the one i get is a mess. It looked used and abused and you can imagine how ugly it is on such a beautiful bike. I planned to run her without the pilon with the naked fender and this ugly part will force me to be creative and make some cover for it.

I've used Birchwood Casey Metal Finish to blacken it (you can see pics before and halfway through the seasoning) until i figure out long term solution.

20220518_155859.jpg

20220518_163006.jpg

My Corbin Solo arrived today.

The seat itself is top quality BUT the metal bracket on the one i get is a mess. It looked used and abused and you can imagine how ugly it is on such a beautiful bike. I planned to run her without the pilon with the naked fender and this ugly part will force me to be creative and make some cover for it.

I've used Birchwood Casey Metal Finish to blacken it (you can see pics before and halfway through the seasoning) until i figure out long term solution.

View attachment 5390

View attachment 5391
Does the standard chrome cover not fit over it?

I don't have the driver backrest, and asked to even avoid to build the fixture for it. So ther's no hole in the saddle.
I don't feel the need of a driver backrest.
But yes, both the driver and passenger backrests are adjustable.

Last edited:
Back