Service light

Here is the USB version
GS-911usb Generation 2 With OBD-II Connector (Enthusiast) https://a.co/d/4EWRtjb
Here is the WiFi Version GS911 WIFI (OBD-II) / Enthusiast Version - Diagnostic Tool for BMW Motorcycles - Services up to 10 VINS - Compatible w/all 2017-on models with OBD-II diagnostic connectors (rectangular shape) https://a.co/d/cFMpWJN

You also need the Motoscan app with the upgrade to click off the light. Only runs on android devices, so I bought a refurbished Amazon tablet and side loaded the stuff to be able to run the Google store.

I use the GS-911 that XumereX mentioned ... I let the dealer do the resets for the first 2 times ... but no more dealership around ... and I hated to make an appointment with them .. now I do it how and when I want to do it .. and I can read my own error codes and rest them as well. Software is browser based for Mac and PC ... and there is a version for Android and IOS so I can take it on the road. The unit has 2 different network options. One needs a WiFi network where the device and your computer can be on the same network (with Internet access) to reset the service reminder ... the other one is a peer to peer connection for on the road if you have to reset an error code 'on the fly' ... sounds complicated ... it really isn't.
This said I have heard of many people using the OBDLink option .. the only thing that stopped me there is that I have to use a 3rd party software the I have to pay for extra ... but the OBDLink is cheaper to buy ... I guess both will work just fine ;)

I use the GS-911 that XumereX mentioned ... I let the dealer do the resets for the first 2 times ... but no more dealership around ... and I hated to make an appointment with them .. now I do it how and when I want to do it .. and I can read my own error codes and rest them as well. Software is browser based for Mac and PC ... and there is a version for Android and IOS so I can take it on the road. The unit has 2 different network options. One needs a WiFi network where the device and your computer can be on the same network (with Internet access) to reset the service reminder ... the other one is a peer to peer connection for on the road if you have to reset an error code 'on the fly' ... sounds complicated ... it really isn't.
This said I have heard of many people using the OBDLink option .. the only thing that stopped me there is that I have to use a 3rd party software the I have to pay for extra ... but the OBDLink is cheaper to buy ... I guess both will work just fine ;)
Looked the gs-911 when I got the bike, but decided the obd reader, app, and tablet all at about $130 compared to $400 (I think) for the 911 was the way to go.

I purchased the

OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner and Amazon delivered within a couple of hours. I hooked up to the bike and downloaded Motoscan App, but can't get it to work. OBDLink support suggested a reach out to you guys... any suggestions. I can get the Fire Tablet and iPhone to connect to the device, but the device isn't talking to the bike. Thanks in advance.​

really appreciate the help, thank you. I believe I downloaded the wrong app, but can't find the correct one. Motoscan throws up nothing I'm looking for. I purchased motoscan for BMW bikes in the amazon store and appear to have been duped. Motoscan doesn't appear. I can't find it with apple either.

I purchased the

OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner and Amazon delivered within a couple of hours. I hooked up to the bike and downloaded Motoscan App, but can't get it to work. OBDLink support suggested a reach out to you guys... any suggestions. I can get the Fire Tablet and iPhone to connect to the device, but the device isn't talking to the bike. Thanks in advance.​

You need to side load the google play store on the fire tablet in order to get the correct Motoscan app. Follow this guide and you’re good to go. https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/

Thanks guys, very much appreciated. I managed to follow the instructions and purchased the license. It reads the service interval but doesn't rest on the bike. Sorry, any further guidance appreciated.

Back