Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where did you find that headlight cover
See Aliexpress and save yourself a fortune. I opted for the clear cover, but there’s tinted grey and yellow.
So .... IN3R18s now?
Yes….. I need to part with 1 or 2…..So .... IN3R18s now?
Yeah, the Qld, owner had it for 2 weeks. The day he got it, it fell on him and cracked his ankle in a few places. He then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.This bike seems to be doing the rounds in Australia; NSW , Queensland and now Victoria.
See Aliexpress and save yourself a fortune. I opted for the clear cover, but there’s tinted grey and yellow.
I’ve also since changed the chrome screws for black ones. The cover cost me about $45Aud delivered.
Where is the headlight cover?Yeah, the Qld, owner had it for 2 weeks. The day he got it, it fell on him and cracked his ankle in a few places. He then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I need to put the exhaust servos back on the bike. It won't pass the inspection in Victoria for the rego.
On my bench. Don't like it. The surround will be tricker to get off. It looks like it is siliconed on.Where is the headlight cover?
It’s reverse sided tape (I have the exact same one).On my bench. Don't like it. The surround will be tricker to get off. It looks like it is siliconed on.

The R20 will scratch that itch.Since getting my R18 I've not use my r9t scrambler much (not enough drama) so.... I'm thinking along these lines....
View attachment 22608
(Dreaming is free)