So,...anyone aware of die cast model available of the R18 ?

Just be aware that these dealership models are becoming more and more difficult to find. Many of the sellers that sold them previously are now totally out of stock on these. They are still available out of europe but now selling for $200 plus USD

Last edited:
BMW Part 80 43 5 A21 532

2021_R18FE_Scale-model_02.jpg

I found this one on ebay, the keyfob was not included. :cool:

It came with the pillion seat and a couple extra turn signals in a bag. Wheels turn, suspension compresses, steering turns, footpegs fold up, kickstand folds down.

Package had a little wear on it when it arrived, the taillight/plate had separated from the rear fender and one turn signal had come off that.
I superglued it back together with no problem and it's really quite nice.

Did you buy one of the 80 43 5A21532 models ? I ordered mine from the UK, but am waiting for it to be shipped out.

Apparently these are only available out of europe currently, since I do not see any listed here in USA. And all the listings that have these for sale that I found by googling are in Europe with prices in Euros.

It looks to be worth the price due to higher quality and higher detail ( from the photos) vs the cheap ones I posted about above made by Welly.

Franklin mint quality. ( look at the spokes in the wheels, the drive shaft, brake calipers, and also the handlebar switches compared to the cheap Welly version) very detailed.....even the kickstand is metal and spring loaded.

View attachment 8424
View attachment 8425

View attachment 8426View attachment 8427View attachment 8428View attachment 8429

View attachment 8432View attachment 8433View attachment 8434
Yes. That's the nicer one that I have. It is really detailed!

Back