sold R18 Bagger windshield

Billt1NH

Site Supporter
used for 50 miles. Will ship double boxed, $150 plus $40 freight anywhere in continental USA .Does not come with rubber grommets but ones off the other windscreen can be used. I put it on my R18 Transcontinental and realized I preferred the taller windscreen after the first ride. IMG_4922.JPGIMG_4917.JPG

used for 50 miles. Will ship double boxed, $150 plus $40 freight anywhere in continental USA .Does not come with rubber grommets but ones off the other windscreen can be used. I put it on my R18 Transcontinental and realized I preferred the taller windscreen after the first ride. View attachment 10234View attachment 10235
What didnt you like about the bagger screen on the TC? I have had passing thoughts about trying the same thing. Only in the pictures of baggers it seems the windscreen is angled differently and sits much closer to the dash. I am looking through the top 2 inches of my TC windscreeen and after 4200 miles it still drives me crazy!

I’m 5’11” with 31” inseam . The TC windshield top was right in sight line . I tried the lower bagger shield , it looked way cooler, sight line interference was gone but it created a little buffeting on my 1/2 helmet so I went back . For under 200 you could see if it works for you

Excellent windshield. I'm 5'7" and I put this exact Bagger windshield on my TC.
I look over it as I prefer, especially in rain.
There's a tad more buffeting with the lower windshield at speed, but the music still sounds great and the total package is perfect.

Back