Solo/Homage seat Mounting Kit - Part 77345A1CBC3 - $350

If this works on a 2021 R18FE then I could be interested if that includes shipping to zip 33770. I need to call the dealer today to maybe settle on what seat to purchase. Considering the Cross County though if I do the bmw solo seat then maybe a Weekender will be better if the rear section of that seat would not interfere with the bmw solo seat?

Though figure I would need to remove this solo seat bracket to then put on the weekender seat if wanted. Once you reply can get back to you later today.

Sure, I'll ship it, This is my first sale. You would have to purchase the Solo seat, Here is the link to it, I'm sure you have it already.
https://www.shopbmwmotorcycles.com/oem-parts/bmw-motorrad-single-seat-homage-77342469411

I don't know how a weekender seat looks like, if it is anything like the standard seat, then yes you will have to remove the solo seat and bracket and then fit the other seat. Luckily it is very simple to do that. What I like about this seat is, it adds a little bit of height and I felt this was also comfortable than the standard seat.I've attached a few pictures of the solo seat on a first edition to give you an idea, Hope it helps

You can message me on 609-309-9065. We can talk further
View attachment 7013View attachment 7014View attachment 7015View attachment 7016
And that right there is why the naked and classic FE’s should only have solo seats.

Back